(English text below in blue)

Un pasteur protestant qui parcourt divers chemins de pèlerinage à travers l'Europe...
(pour les messages précédents, voir sous "blog archive" en bas à droite - en rouge)

(ENGLISH TEXT IN BLUE throughout this blog)

A protestant pastor hikes different pilgrim paths across Europe...
(for previous posts, check the "blog archive" on the lower right - in red)


Monday, August 16, 2021

Après Bossey, je croise Fadi, pèlerin d’origine syrienne et péruvienne qui habite Fribourg. Il espère marcher jusqu’à Santiago, puis Finisterre… mais ce matin, il souffre. Je l’écoute et partage quelques conseils. Il me remercie vivement de notre échange et me dit : « Tu m’as requinqué ! J’avais besoin de ça ! »

After Bossey, I cross paths with Fadi, pilgrim of Syrian and Peruvian origin who lives in Fribourg. He hopes to hike all the way to Santiago, then Finisterre… but this morning, he’s hurting. I listen to him and share some tips. He thanks me profusely for the time we share and says: “You gave me a real boost! I needed that!”

No comments:

Post a Comment