(English text below in blue)

Un pasteur protestant qui parcourt divers chemins de pèlerinage à travers l'Europe...
(pour les messages précédents, voir sous "blog archive" en bas à droite - en rouge)

(ENGLISH TEXT IN BLUE throughout this blog)

A protestant pastor hikes different pilgrim paths across Europe...
(for previous posts, check the "blog archive" on the lower right - in red)


Friday, July 5, 2019

Moins agréable... / Less enjoyable...

Mail il y a aussi des passages au soleil, où j'ai l'impression qu'il faut juste continuer à mettre un pied devant l'autre... en espérant que je n'ai pas loupé une balise alors que j'avais la tête baissée...

But there are also sections in the sun, where I have the impression that I just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other... hoping that I didn't miss a trail marker while I had my head down...

No comments:

Post a Comment