(English text below in blue)

Un pasteur protestant qui parcourt divers chemins de pèlerinage à travers l'Europe...
(pour les messages précédents, voir sous "blog archive" en bas à droite - en rouge)

(ENGLISH TEXT IN BLUE throughout this blog)

A protestant pastor hikes different pilgrim paths across Europe...
(for previous posts, check the "blog archive" on the lower right - in red)


Friday, September 10, 2021

Mise à jour… enfin ! / Update… finally !

Toutes mes excuses pour le décalage entre la marche effectuée et le compte-rendu sur ce blog ! Deux mois de retard, c’est beaucoup… Eh bien, c’est comme ça cette fois-ci : quand le blog devenait plus contrainte que joie de partage, j’ai lâché prise… pour mieux vivre l’instant présent. Je reprends maintenant, en gardant la numérotation des étapes (plutôt que les dates), pour que vous puissiez suivre dans l’ordre.  Il me faudra un peu de temps pour rattraper les 20 étapes manquantes, alors soyez patients !

My apologies for the lag time between the actual dates of my hike and the summary on this blog! Two months later is a long time… but that’s the way it is this time: when the blog became more of a constraint than the joy of sharing my experiences, I let it go… to better experience the present moment. I’m picking up now where I left off, keeping the same numbering of the stages (rather than the dates), so you can follow them in order. It will take me a while to catch up the 20 missing stages, so please be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment