(English text below in blue)

Un pasteur protestant qui parcourt divers chemins de pèlerinage à travers l'Europe...
(pour les messages précédents, voir sous "blog archive" en bas à droite - en rouge)

(ENGLISH TEXT IN BLUE throughout this blog)

A protestant pastor hikes different pilgrim paths across Europe...
(for previous posts, check the "blog archive" on the lower right - in red)


Sunday, June 23, 2019

Martin n° 2, Camino pilgrim

   Une voiture s'arrête près de moi, alors que mon "sentier" est la route... C'est Martin, qui a fait le Chemin de Compostelle en 2008 et qui a vu la coquille sur mon sac. 
   Il m'invite à boire un verre avec lui au prochain bistrot, et on discute beaucoup en italien. Puis il me donne des conseils précieux pour le reste de mon étape.

   A car stops next to me in a section where my "trail" coincides with a road... it's Martin, who did the Camino de Santiago in 2008 and who saw the pilgrim's shell on my backpack.
   He invites me for a drink at the next café, and we talk a lot, in Italian. Then he shares with me some useful advice for the rest of today's stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment