(English text below in blue)

Un pasteur protestant qui parcourt divers chemins de pèlerinage à travers l'Europe...
(pour les messages précédents, voir sous "blog archive" en bas à droite - en rouge)

(ENGLISH TEXT IN BLUE throughout this blog)

A protestant pastor hikes different pilgrim paths across Europe...
(for previous posts, check the "blog archive" on the lower right - in red)


Sunday, September 24, 2017

24 Sept. : Seraucourt-le-Grand -- Etreillers : 9 km (231 km total)

   C'est dimanche... et je me permets au moins une demi-journée de repos. Mon dos va aussi l'apprécier, même si j'apprends à mieux régler le sac pour avoir moins mal...
   L'accueil est fabuleux au presbytère d'Etreillers chez l'abbé Johan, avec qui le partage des expériences et des idées est aussi magnifique! 
   C'est d'autant plus apprécié que Johan n'était pas sûr de pouvoir m'accueillir hier... La première fois de ce voyage où je suis parti le matin sans savoir où j'allais pouvoir dormir le soir...

   It's Sunday... and I allow myself at least a half-day of rest. My back will also appreciate it, even though I'm learning to adjust the straps of my pack to lessen the pain...
  The welcome in Etreillers is fabulous at the parsonage of parish priest Johan, with whom it's a real joy to share ideas and experiences!
   It's even more appreciated since yesterday Johan was not sure he could host me today... The first time on this trip where I left in the morning not knowing where I would be able to spend the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment