(English text below in blue)

Un pasteur protestant qui parcourt divers chemins de pèlerinage à travers l'Europe...
(pour les messages précédents, voir sous "blog archive" en bas à droite - en rouge)

(ENGLISH TEXT IN BLUE throughout this blog)

A protestant pastor hikes different pilgrim paths across Europe...
(for previous posts, check the "blog archive" on the lower right - in red)


Friday, September 9, 2016

Langres -- Mormant

Vendredi 9 sept 2016

Une longue étape qui a testé mes capacités d'orientation. Devant la cathédrale de Langres, pas de balise VF... et aucune indication VF pendant les 24 km de l'étape,  seulement à l'arrivée! Les 3 cartes VF que j'avais avec moi m'ont donné assez d'infos pour me débrouiller -- avec ma boussole! -- mais il y a eu plusieurs endroits où j'ai mis du temps à trouver le "bon" chemin!

Friday 9 Sept 2016

A long stage that tested my skills in finding my way. No VF markers in front of the cathedral in Langres... and not anywhere in the following 24 km, only when I arrived in the little hamlet where I reserved for tonight. The 3 VF maps I had with me gave me enough info to get by -- with the help of my compass! -- but there were several places where it took time to find the "right" route!

No comments:

Post a Comment